[Version 2 Release] RaspberryPints - Digital Taplist Solution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
figure out how to monetize that API connection
its probably 2 fold around money, move more breweries to the professional paid level and dont need more infrastructure/support just so some people can play around with their API

My RaspberryPints classic taplist, before and after loading four fresh kegs. Look how close those kicks were!

taplist_10apr2024.jpg

I have to give credit to ex-HBT member kaljade (he's no longer listed) for his Keg Volume Kalculator because if you don't have an accurate account of the starting volume kicks become unpredictable, whereas these days I can anticipate the last pour and be prepared for the foamy spewage 😁

Fresh kegs loaded...

taplist_11apr2024.jpg

Cheers!

i set that feature up years ago

It looks like Untappd stopped allowing new apps to access their API meaning no new RPints instances can use untappd.
for more information see https://untappd.com/api/dashboard

Shame it took a bit to get that feature working with RFID so you could see who was drinking what and auto check in the drink
One of the most over the top features ever!

So glad I was able to take advantage of the API and your work. Was on vacation last week away from the house and saw I made a post drinking some of my homebrew.....called my son and told him to stop drinking my beer!

Latest posts

Back