Turbo-tap

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sause

Steel Comma Ale & Lagery
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Inside a Yahoo news article about the Turbo-tap

Mark Brown, a 55-year-old prototype tester in West Bend, Wis., said the novelty of the device drew rave reviews at a daylight savings party.

Where else do you have a daylight savings party. Wisconsin loves beer!

sause said:
Where else do you have a daylight savings party.

Cincinnati, Ohio. :)

I was at such an event in October 1997 at The Barrel House (microbrew pub), listening to my buddies' band play some jazz/funk/rock fusion tunes, and taking free porters from the cutie that was my server.

It's a good damn thing the bar stayed open the extra hour, too! That gave me the time I needed to drink a few more pints and work up the courage to ask for that bar maid's phone number.

We've been happily married for 4 years now, and have two children. :D

-walker

baby have you ever wondered
wondered what ever became of me
i'm living on the air in Cincinnati
Cincinnati W K R P

Does she look like Lonnie Anderson?

Walker said:
Cincinnati, Ohio. :)

I was at such an event in October 1997 at The Barrel House (microbrew pub), listening to my buddies' band play some jazz/funk/rock fusion tunes, and taking free porters from the cutie that was my server.

It's a good damn thing the bar stayed open the extra hour, too! That gave me the time I needed to drink a few more pints and work up the courage to ask for that bar maid's phone number.

We've been happily married for 4 years now, and have two children. :D

-walker

That's cool Walker!

Back