Topic about a topic!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayden512

Reaction score
I'm currently enrolled in a writing course in college. Every other paper we've had so far has had a restricted topic. However, this one we can do anything. I want to write about brewing! However I can narrow it down to something I could build a lot on.

The only requirement is that it's an expository essay 3-4 pages in length.

Looking for some help on a thesis or even just narrowing down a topic!

Three to four pages?

I have recipes longer than that ;)

What's your major?

Cheers!

Lol I feel ya, I just can't settle on a specific part of brewing. I know once I choose it'll fly by but until then I'm struggling.

I'm pre med but my end game is PA school. Just taking writing as a required course for my degree.

Try working with dry hopping. Fairly narrow range just touching on the very end of fermentation to packaging. More pages could be filled with how dry hopping is affected by time in bottle or keg.

I was going to suggest "The Pros and Cons of the Three Tier System of Alcohol Distribution"...

Cheers! (might be enlightening, who knows...)

I was going to suggest "The Pros and Cons of the Three Tier System of Alcohol Distribution"...

Cheers! (might be enlightening, who knows...)

I like this a lot. I might actually build on this. It's a topic which fits perfectly into the length requirement I feel. Thanks!

Back