Three Sheets

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZehBaron

Reaction score
Anyone here watch the show Three Sheets? I believe the show is currently off the air, though you can watch all the episodes for free at Hulu.com.

Anyway, Three Sheets is one of my favorite things to watch while drinking. Granted, the host is pretty unenlightened about alcohol, but the show's got that kid-in-a-candy-store enthusiasm for drinking that makes it perfect for watching while buzzed. And it makes for a great drinking game if you're watching it with friends :mug:.

That show is awesome. it was off the air but I believe its on the Fine Living Network every week now. I also agree that its even better to watch when you're drinking along.

Yep, it's on FLN. I also used to watch it in HD.

Zane actually knew quite a bit about some (not all) of the drinks he was checking out (who would?). However, he has to play the travel host and "learn" things along with his audience. Of course, like so many others, he hardly knew squat about beer or brewing.

TL

Remember the companion show on inHD, "Beer Nutz?"

Terrible, terrible, terrible show. The locations and guests were fine, but the hosts were the two biggest *****ebags on TV.

Terrible, terrible, terrible show. The locations and guests were fine, but the hosts were the two biggest *****ebags on TV.

Yeah, this show sucked...

Three Sheets 4tw

I DVR Three Sheets, love the show. My favorite is still the Belgium episode or the one where he was in Champagne and binge drinking champagne.

Beer Nutz was cheese, I couldn't watch it. It has one of the worst intros on any show and keeps on digging a hole. Apparently, you can still watch it on Hulu...not that I'm going to anytime soon but it's there.

Just started watching the show myself.

Can't say I'm a huge fan of Zane... but being an actor and an avid imbiber, that may be a heavy dose of jealousy I'm feeling.

Still, I really enjoy the show.

If you follow Zane on twitter or facebook, he posted up his cell phone number a few weeks back asking for people to give him a call on his off day.

qft, those guys were all about the nutz. if zane did that show too it would have been so much better.

im glad fln picked up three sheets. i used to watch it on mojo back in the day. anyone remember that wine show after? i cant remember the name but it had some fat guy as the host. it was good enough to watch, especially if you are already three sheets.

Me and SWMBO watch everything on Hulu now, even cancelled our cable after getting fed up with Comcast. We subscribe to all our favorite shows and I get an email alert when the newest episode is online. We can't wait until Sunday nights when the latest episode of Three Sheets is online. I get home from work, we crack a few homebrews and watch it.

I remember Beer Nutz too. The show had a great idea behind it and they went to some great locations, but the hosts killed it.

Back