• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Stainless Steel and Brass Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piperbrew

Reaction score
Originally purchased for various homebrew projects, but never got around to completing the projects. Below is a list of the fitting sizes. The number between () represents how many of that item there are. Selling the entire lot for $50.

STAINLESS
  • (4) Street Elbow - 1/2 in. FPT x 1/2 in. MPT
  • (2) Tee - 1/2 in. FPT
  • (1) Sanke Keg Beer Tap
  • (1) CO2 Tee - 0.4" OD barbs (for 5/16" tubing)
  • (3) Close Nipple - 3/8 in. x 1 in.
  • (1) Coupler - 3/4 in. FPT x 1/2 in. FPT
  • (2) Barb - 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. FPT
  • (1) Barb - 3/8 in. x 1/2 in. MPT
  • (2) Barb - 1/2 in. x 1/2 in. MPT
  • (1) Full Coupler - 1/2 in.
  • (1) Garden Hose Quick Disconnect
  • (1) Adapter - 3/4 in. FPT x 3/4 in. MPT
BRASS
  • (4) Female Hose x 1/2 in. Barb
  • (1) Male Hose x 1/2 in. Barb
PLASTIC
  • (1) Beer & Gas Quick Connect - In-Line Set (With Shut-Off)
EXTRA
  • (1) Carboy Neck Handle
Most of these fittings are $5-$6 a piece if purchased from a homebrew site. Selling the lot for the price shown. However, if there are only certain fittings you're interested in, I'm willing to split the lot. Contact me with what you're wanting and if it makes sense I'll provide a price for just what you're looking for. Please understand that the price per piece will be higher if splitting the lot up.

I'm located in Plano, TX, if you're close enough to pick up. Willing to ship if you're willing to pay the fully cost of shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1278.jpg
    IMG_1278.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_1279.jpg
    IMG_1279.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_1280.jpg
    IMG_1280.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1281.jpg
    IMG_1281.jpg