Southern Middle Tennessee Homebrewers.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThinBrewLine

Reaction score
So I'm in this hobby now for about three years, and have gotten pretty good at it. I do all grain batches, I wash and re-use yeasts, and keg my beers.

I live in Lincoln County, TN and thought the idea of a Tennessee Valley brew club might be a good idea, seeing as how there are a lot of interest in craft brewing in the Huntsville area, and there is absolutely Nothing happening between Nashville South to the Stateline.

A club would be a great way to trade brews, buy bulk grains, learn new techniques, and brew big batches now and then. Of course there is the fellowship as well as beer drinking with the occasional BBQ party.

I am going to copy and paste this thread starter and also place it in the Alabama section.

Chime in if interested....

This thread is almost a year old. I'm in Lincoln county too. My friend and I were thinking about a group as well.

I know this is an old thread, but I am starting to get into home brewing. Doing the BIAB method. I'm in the same general area, live on the Franklin Lincoln co line. Are any of y'all still active and brewing? looking to get involved with the local brew community.
Im around 20 minutes from Fayetteville, FWIW

Thanks

i have been brewing for quite some time now and i live in decatur county on the tennessee river, i would bet money that i am the only homebrewer within a hundred miles lol

i have been brewing for quite some time now and i live in decatur county on the tennessee river, i would bet money that i am the only homebrewer within a hundred miles lol
Feeling you Bruda. My family originally from Decatur County. Sardi's Ridge area about 2 miles from Perryville. I live in Knoxville and have been brewing for almost 50 years, I know it seems incredible. You're welcome to join my club Tennessee Valley Homebrewers look for knoxhomebrewer.com but it is pretty long drive. Maybe something exists in Lexington or Henderson, anyway good wishes and keep on brewing.

Jim Moore

Latest posts

Back