So Full It Hurts...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enggboy

Reaction score
Oh boy does it ever hurt...

Every month the Mech Eng group here at work hold a BBQ where we all bring some items, fire up a grill and have a big lunch together.

Normally it is frozen burgers, hotdogs, some salad and dessert, but this time, one of the guys went all out and brought fresh sliced cheese, real butcher burgers (they were still attached to the big slab of meat this morning), thick bacon, mushrooms, etc. Another person brought homemade garlic pickles too.

For the love of all things awesome, that was a great meal, but oh boy are we paying for our glutony.

The only thing that would have been better is if we could have some good beer, but alas, as we are onsite of an operating industrial plant, alcohol is strickly forbidden.

Anybody else have these sorts of "team building" exercises at their workplace?

I work at a small company with about 15 employees, and on Fridays the boss normally picks up a case of "wobbly pops" or "barley sodas" as he calls them.

We also have a guy who loves to grill and in the summer time for lunch we will have hamburgers, brats, ribs, and like once a summer we will do some NY strips!

"So Full It Hurts"

.... that's what she said.

187496vi.gif

"So Full It Hurts"

.... that's what she said.

Hahaha... well at least I didn't talk about being so full of meat that I couldn't move.

As a side note, it is 7PM, and I am still full from lunch. Although I did manage to find room for a couple pints of slightly over-attenuated Honey-Brown homebrew (mis-calibrated hydrometer had us add more yeast to what we thought was a stuck fermentation). :mug:

Have a good weekend everyone!

Latest posts

Back