• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Single Tier, 15G kettles, corny kegs, pumps, wort chillers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patirck

Reaction score
obB1Rt3BCmVFq6c16

I have a lot of brewing equipment for sale and I need to get rid of it soon. I have not brewed in several years and I don't think I'll be getting back into it anytime soon due to other commitments.

I think the pricing is pretty low already but I am willing to discount it even further for a buyer that will take most of it.

Single tier brewery with 3 banjo burners connected to a single propane tank. $700
(3) 15 gallon kettles - stainless high quality in excellent shape, 1 with very study false bottom ($350 for all three)
(9) ball lock corny kegs in various shapes and sizes. ($30 each or $200 for all)
(1) Grain mill - cereal killer type - adjustable in almost new condition. ($65)
(3) Ranco single stage temperature controllers ($30 each or $75 for all three)
(1) two stage temperature controllers ($50)
(1) Copper immersion wort chiller ($25)
(1) home made counterflow wort chiller ($30)
(1) Chugger pump ($75)
(2) non-chugger pumps (I actually prefer these - they have been more reliable). ($75)
(1) 15 gallon plastic cone fermenter with a stainless ball valve, movable racking setup to adjust the flow from the top of the yeast cake. Home made wood stand. ($75)

Whomever buys the brewery, 15 gallon kettles and corny kegs will get all the smaller bits that I have lying around (probably several hundred dollar's worth).

7.5 gallon stainless kettle ($60)
5 gallon cooler mash tun with stainless valve and bazooka tube ($60)
5 stainless Perlick faucets ($25 each)
1 stout faucet ($35)
(2) 20lb CO2 tanks - aluminum in great shape ($70 each)
(2) 5lb CO2 tanks - aluminium in great shape ($50 each)

Local pickup preferred but I will ship at cost. Would prefer to sell as much as possible to a single buyer and I will make a deal for someone who needs a complete setup.

Please contact me with any questions.

Last edited:
The chugger pump is sold!

Everything else still available

I'm in Glendale, CA 91202.

Back