• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California SF Bay area - 2 burner stand + wort chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phoenixs4r

Reaction score
Hello, trying to downsize and move to electric. Looking to sell a stand and a chiller:

The stand itself is made of steel, welded together. From the pictures you can see it needs a bath, a bit of wire wheeling and a new paint job.

It measure approximately 70" wide, 30" deep. The kegs rest on a shelf that is 22" tall, and the wooden shelf holding the chiller is 50" tall

I designed it so you can hook up your garden hose at the bottom and you'd have cold water running to the HLT (on the left) and a spray nozzle for cleaning. This cold water also runs to the chiller you see up top controlled by a valve.

The diamond plate around the burners was an attempt to protect the paint from the pots, it worked ok. The diamond plate in the middle can be removed and there is room for another 10" burner.

There is a mounting point in the middle of the stand for a pump, which is not included.

This stand does not include the chiller or the pump. It does include the piping if you want, and the 2 10" burners. (BG 14 if memory serves me correct, super quiet super hot)

Brewed many 10 gallon batches using a 2 keggles as a HLT/Boil kettle and a large 15 gallon cooler. It's heavy, and built well. It's still a bit of a work in progress but I don't have the time to brew much anymore and it's a shame it's sitting unused.

It works out great with a cooler mash tun setup. When you are done with the mash, you can remove the tun from the middle and place your fermenter, with the current 50' chiller setup, you can pump wort from the boil kettle straight into the fermenter and it comes out at ground water temps, no re circulation necessary.

I am selling the chiller for $125. It's a 3/8" internal copper heat pipe that is 50' long, rubber outside. Will not come with camlock fittings.

$350 obo for stand
$125 obo for chiller

There is a craiglist ad for this as well:

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/6231097331.html

tiny image hosting

Latest posts

Back