• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Selling it all - single tier, keggles, chest freezer fermenter, J bird.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayos

Reaction score
Getting out of the hobby to get into others. This was a really fun hobby that started with a Mr. Beer in 2003 and evolved to what I am selling now. I am happy to send any specific pics if anyone wants to see anything. I would like to try to sell it all to someone. It's priced basically for half of what I paid for the stand alone and I'll include ANYTHING else I have as well. Price is more than fair. Please don't ask for a better deal.

Brutus 10 single tier type stand. Wind guards on all burners. All camlock stainless fittings on pumps and keggles. Integrated switches. 2 x 210,000 btu burners and one 60,000 btu center mashtun burner.
LP gas with electric pumps and control panel.

6.5g glass carboy with cap and airlock

6.5g glass big bubbler wide mouth fermenter with 2 port lid

6g better bottle non ported with cap

Desk heater for fermenter

Keggle HLT with lid, fermentap temp gauge, sight gauge and all stainless 1/2" camlock valve Comes with high temp tubing

2 stage fermentation controller with aquarium digital readout. Home made

Keggle MLT with lid, recirc port, fermentap gauge homemade false bottom. All stainless with camlock fittings Comes with high temp silicon tubing

Chugger pumps. One frozen. One operates great. Will run with one pump.

Jay bird false bottom with level 2 grain blocker, ss dip tube and stand. Will also include homemade false bottom I originally made from the lit of the keg.

Keggle boil kettle with stainless valve and camlock fittings. Comes with high temp tubing

brew hauler keg carrier
Hydrometer and jar

50' 1/2" copper immersion chiller with hose fittings and a recirculating arm

5g aluminum pots

7.5g bottling bucket
Various hop bags, keg parts, bottles and bags.

2 carboy chest freezer fermenter

I'm located in Santa Clarita, SoCal

$1200 takes it all

Beersetup1.jpeg

Beer Setup2.jpeg

Beersetup3.jpeg

Beersetup4.jpeg

I see you want to sell this all together so just want to say I'd be interested in the camlock fittings and the ball valves if you decide to part this system out.
Good luck with the sale, looks like a decent deal for someone in the market for a complete system and local to you.

Back