• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke keg stuff

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kadozen

Reaction score
A friend of mine hunts down scrap metal in his spare time. On one trip he found all the hoses connects faucet CO2 tank and everything for a sanke keg. He find the kegarator too but had it stepped and cleaned when I saw the rest of it (damn) I'll post pics when it's not quarter to 6 in the am as I'm sure I've missed some stuff (enjoying a few post work brews). Can't ship, willing to travel out to Tampa, St Pete or anywhere close, I'm in west pasco. Name a price, no love lost to losing this stuff. Willing to trade. Seriously, it's taking up precious apartment suave I could be using for equipment I could really use.

Back