San Diego Brewery Food

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aStoutObserver

Reaction score
So, the wife is pregnant and we will be in San Diego mid June. The only way that I can get to a good brewery is to convince her with the promise of food.

Anyone have an opinion on San Diego brewery food? Preferably in the downtown or mission beach areas.

I'd recommend Stone Liberty Station....great beer selection and food. Also, Pizza Port in Ocean Beach has good pizza, great beer selection. Plus the beach is less than a block away. Both of these places are close to mission beach.

Me and GF went to San Diego in April for a few days. I can vouch for the Ocean Beach Pizza Port. Tasty stuff. As for Stone, we went to Escondido, not Liberty Station. I would assume that the food is similar if not identical, and as such I HIGHLY recommend it. If anyone has a clone of their Ruination cheese soup, please share!

Amplified ale works in MB/PB has good food and has a pretty killer nelson IPA. Pacific beach ale house has good brewpub type food. Rockys in PB has awesome burgers and craft on tap. Some breweries, such as modern times and hess, have food people come in sometimes. Check their websites for food schedules

Latest posts

Back