RANGERS!!! 🤘🏻

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm sure I'll be there. I go to a lot of games in post season. Hope you have the solution for Vasiwalrus in net - he's pretty tough this time of year.
We have “ ice jesus” we’re fine

giphy.gif

THE POWER OF PILS COMPELS YOU TAMPA! WE SHALL NEVER FEAR LIGHTNING, WE WILL RIDE! iNTO THE STORM! WE SHALL RAISE OUR PILS VICTORIOUS 😆😆🤙🏻

Rangers came to do 2 things kick some ass and drink some beer and mattyhbt already drank all the beer

We'll see how Kreider does against Vasiwalrus. And Kuch et al vs Shester.

Has Panarin been playing in these playoffs... didn't see him in the highlight
We'll see how Kreider does against Vasiwalrus. And Kuch et al vs Shester.

Has Panarin been playing in these playoffs... didn't see him in the highlight reels :)
Pils always trumps lightning

Lightning opened the first period but the Rangers answered and then some. 2-1 NY.
TB better rise up lest the Rangers get away from them...

No clue why im calling the goalie walrus, i blame the beer

Necrothread, yes. BUT THE MARINERS JUST BEAT THE RANGERS I AM SO STOKED CAN YOU TELL?????? THEY ARE BACK IN THE WILDCARD RACE WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!!

Necrothread, yes. BUT THE MARINERS JUST BEAT THE RANGERS I AM SO STOKED CAN YOU TELL?????? THEY ARE BACK IN THE WILDCARD RACE WITH A VENGEANCE!!!!!
lol. Good luck in the baseball playoffs. Regarding your team, I'm so happy Ichiro returned and retired there. He was a phenom.

Regarding this thread, it's hocky and the NY Rangers. If your baseball team somehow played and beat the hockey team from NY, sorry for the intrusion.

Back