• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Professional 10 Gallon Brewery For Sale - Complete!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tulefog

Reaction score
PROFESSIONAL TEN GALLON BREWERY - COMPLETE! $1,750.00

This brewery uses three 15 gallon stainless steel kettles to make 10 gallon batches a snap. The system uses gravity flow – no pumping or lifting. Even the boil pot is high enough off the ground that the chilled wort will gravity flow into the carboy fermenters. All three burners work off a single propane tank, but the on/off and flame level of each burner is controlled separately.

I was at one point an avid brewer and I worked very hard to put together my dream system. However, I stopped brewing when my kids became teenagers and it has now been over a decade since I last brewed. It is time for this to go to someone who will make good use of it.

Included is not only a professional three tier brewery, but ALL THE EQUIPMENT you need to ferment, keg and/or bottle the beer.

Included are two wort chillers (the smaller one was originally purchased during my 5 gallon brew days). I made use of them in tandem with the smaller one immersed upstream in an ice bath once the wort reached around 100 degrees – this greatly speeded the last bit of cooling.

Fermenters include two 7.5 gallon glass carboy primary fermenters and two 5 gallon glass carboy secondary fermenters.

Kegging system includes three 5 gallon Cornelius kegs, two 3 gallon Cornelius kegs and CO2 tank with valve. I used the CO2 tank for carbonating the beer as well as dispensing. It still has gas in it, but it is well past its inspection date. The tank is large and holds a lot of CO2!!

Bottling system includes a counter pressure filler and both a bench capper and hand capper.

Also included are miscellaneous other necessities – paddles, racking tubes, scrub brushes, stoppers, flasks, test equipment, etc. I am also including two 8 gallon ceramic pots from my 5 gallon brew days. Most of the vinyl tubing was old and should be replaced.

Almost everything here was purchased from The Beverage People (TBP) in Santa Rosa. You can check out their website and pricing at http://www.thebeveragepeople.com/ (The Beverage People are wonderful by the way!!!!)

TBP currently sells their current version of the 3-tier 10 gallon brewery for $1,899 plus tax (see TBP catalog number PB09 on their website). This is $150 MORE that I am asking for the ENTIRE SYSTEM!!! TOTAL COST to buy all these items NEW would be nearly $4,000.

MY PRICE IS $1,750.00. Available for local pickup in Santa Rosa. I have intentionally priced this fairly with a view to selling the entire system to one very happy buyer in a single transaction as opposed to parting it out. I have made some great award winning beer with this rig and I just don’t think you will find a better system at this price. I would love to see this system put back to good use.

If interested, please see the craigslist ad at https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/for/d/professional-ten-gallon-beer/6601534005.html

Several pictures are posted on the craigslist ad. The pictures were too large to add to this posting plus I could not figure out how to contact individuals through this site. Also, if you have any questions, please contact me through the craigslist email and I will be happy to reply.

Thank you for reading this and have a great day!!!

Hi Rob - Thank you for your inquiry. A couple people asked about buying pieces, but I really don't want to part the system out. I would like to do one transaction and be done which is why I have priced this extremely reasonably. I have received a few inquiries noting the great price and telling me that they want to buy the system, but as of this moment, no one has showed up to buy it. I have a lot of time and money in building this system, but at this point, now that I have made the decision to part with it, I am a motivated seller. Thanks again for your interest!!!

Hi Rob - Thank you for your inquiry. A couple people asked about buying pieces, but I really don't want to part the system out. I would like to do one transaction and be done which is why I have priced this extremely reasonably. I have received a few inquiries noting the great price and telling me that they want to buy the system, but as of this moment, no one has showed up to buy it. I have a lot of time and money in building this system, but at this point, now that I have made the decision to part with it, I am a motivated seller. Thanks again for your interest!!!

Thanks for the follow up! I can't unfortunately spend that much otherwise I'd buy it. Good luck with the sale!

Big stretch, but any interest in trading for Canon camera plus lenses (value is a little higher than your current asking price for your brew set-up, but we'd assume straight swap). Figured I'd ask...

Man I wish you lived closer to Toronto/Canada, I feel like this deal is a steal at $1250 when I think about what I have spent so far.

Good luck with your sale.

Big stretch, but any interest in trading for Canon camera plus lenses (value is a little higher than your current asking price for your brew set-up, but we'd assume straight swap). Figured I'd ask...
Thank you for asking! I am really trying to downsize - getting rid of things and paying down debt. Good luck with your camera though!!!

Man I wish you lived closer to Toronto/Canada, I feel like this deal is a steal at $1250 when I think about what I have spent so far.

Good luck with your sale.

Thank you!!! Someone is going to get a screaming deal. I am finding that most advanced brewers have some equipment and just aren't in the market for a full system. That said, the current version of this brewery alone sells for $1,900 and I am additionally including all the other necessary equipment, including fermenting, kegging and bottling, for only $1,250. Should be a no brainer, but still no taker so far...

Omg, I just saw that ad the other night, well prob the one before this one, it is a sweet setup and yes i agree that someone who has been brewing for a while will have most of what you are selling.

I know it's a hassle to break it up but may sell it in pieces, like all the yeast starter stuff together and the kegging stuff and you'd probably get close to what you were originally asking.

Good luck with the sale.

Omg, I just saw that ad the other night, well prob the one before this one, it is a sweet setup and yes i agree that someone who has been brewing for a while will have most of what you are selling.

I know it's a hassle to break it up but may sell it in pieces, like all the yeast starter stuff together and the kegging stuff and you'd probably get close to what you were originally asking.

Good luck with the sale.
Thank you! I agree, however, I have been trying to avoid parting out because that involves a lot more time on my part for communication, meetings, etc. and I have a lot of other things going at the moment. The brewery sells new for $1800. I am asking $1150 for the entire setup. If someone bought the entire setup and then sold off the kegging equipment, yeast starter equipment, etc., they would end up with a brewery at an unbelievably good price. I have received several communications expressing sincere interest, but so far no buyer. At some point someone will take it and I expect the rest will remember this as the one that got away. I sure wish this deal was available when I was purchasing - I would have save a lot of dough!

Yes I agree, and if I had the cash I would buy it and sell off what I don't need, which is most of it at this point. And yes it would have saved me lots of ch ching from the beginning too.

Yes I did. The purchaser was local and saw it on Craigslist. He had never brewed before, but was interested in learning and I think he realized that this was a great deal. I am glad the equipment is finally back to good use!! Thank you so much for your interest in this!!

Latest posts

Back