• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pittsburgh: various equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kpr121

Reaction score
Reposting from Pittsburgh craiglist. Willing to ship at buyers cost (kegs/other heavy items probably don't make sense)

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/5179534901.html

I'm downsizing my brewery and getting rid of some stuff that doesn't get used here. Have everything priced individually since its a such a wide range of things but if you'd like to make an offer on the whole lot (or whatever is left) let me know.

Ball lock corny kegs (4) - $50 each. All are pressure tested clean and used. One is a pin lock (Pepsi) size converted to ball lock (coke).

15 gallon sanke straub half keg - $50. Optionally, I can turn this into a kettle for you if your looking for that. Cut hole in the top, put valve on to drain, etc. price would be negotiated.

10 gallon Rubbermaid mlt mash tun. $100 Obo. Has lock line return tube, diy pex manifold, extra insulation in top.

Stainless immersion chiller never used $50

5 gallon stainless pot with drain, temp gauge, and 110v heating element. I used this as an HLT when I was making smaller batches. Could be used as a brew kettle for 3 gallon batches. If your interested in this it will take a couple days to get ready, I need to order a part (locknut for element). $100.

Co2 regulator $15

pH meter apparently a good brand. I've never used it. May or may not need new probe. $20 Obo

Wing capper $5

Whole house whirlpool water filter canister - never used $20 Obo does not include filter itself.

Bottle cleaner. Hook up to your sink for high pressure self turn on bottle cleaning - $5

I have a bunch of other stuff that I'm not actively looking to sell but if there's something you learn looking for or would want to package with something above let me know.

Other non brewing items (see other posts for pictures)

Sam Adams wall mirror $50

Guinness wall mirror $20

Moose head wall tin sign $10

Pabst neon (one neon tube broken) $10

Nice fancy glass growler $25

Set of six antique steelers glass mugs $25

Set of five misc ceramic mugs $10

Sam Adams seasonal and Budweiser tap handles - $25 each or both for $35

Sent email though CL ad about the Pabst sign. I'm a township over from you so I can pick up tomorrow if you want.

I'd like to look at the Guinness mirror, growler & Steeler mugs as well.

Latest posts

Back