New Home Brewer from Arizona

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonAle

Almost not Pretend Brewer
Reaction score
Hi everyone, My name is Terry. I have lurked around this site for some time before joining with an annual membership. I've posted and participated in several posts in the last couple months.

I brewed my first batch on January 2, 2012 and 8 more since then. I was a BMC guy until now. They are still OK, but craft beer is the Bomb! I now consider myself a Home Brewer, yea !

I am Married with no kids. Born and raised in Dyersville, Iowa. BS degree in Construction Engineering, 1982, Milwaukee School Of Engineering. Moved to Chicago after graduation, met my wife and then after 8 years, we accepted a work transfer to Phoenix.

I've lurked and joined various forums to feed my other interests in Jeeps, electronics and gardening. But HBT is by far the most educational source that I have ever been exposed to. First class all the way. Thank you and I look forward to continued support and entertainment in my new hobby.

Back