Need to Make Wedding Wine for 175 Guests....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadrider

Reaction score
Need some help please!! I’ve been an avid homebrewer for 5+ years and have dabbled in (3) batches of wine; all with great success. Recently, my wife nominated and appointed me the daunting task of supplying a wedding gift of homemade wine for 175 guests at her Sisters February Wedding!

The idea is to bottle (150-175) 375ml bottles of 3 different types, and leave 1 individual bottle at each place setting for every guest to take home. We narrowed it down to 3 styles: California Cabernet Sauvignon, Moscato, and a Strawberry White Zin.

Yesterday I started the Cab…. It was The Winexpert Selection 16L California Cabernet Sauvignon, and currently have it in primary for the next 2 weeks. Need help choosing a Moscato, and Strawberry White Zin. Been strongly considering the Winexpert World Vineyard 12L Moscato kit. Is this a good kit? If not, recommendations please!

As for the Strawberry White Zin, I’m striking out and the only one I found is the NB Master Vintner Tropical Bliss 4.18L kit. I’ve done this kit before, and it came out great… But with it being such a big (and stressful!) event, I’m thinking I may need to move up to a 10 or 16L kit for an overall better finished product. Any recommendations?

Any guidance, insight, or kit selection recommendations are greatly appreciated!! Thanks in Advance for your help!!

Back