Need Some Trading Advice on Coffee Abraxas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LiquidFlame

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm fairly new to trading and need some advice on what a fair trade for Coffee Abraxas is. I have the Coffee Abraxas and a person made an interest in doing a trade. I told him I was really into sours and below is a list of sours he has. Out of all of them, the ones that caught my eye where Befuddlement and Atrial Rubicite.

The Bruery - Windowsill
The Bruery - The Wanderer
The Bruery - Befuddlement
Avery Brewing Company - Opuntia
Boulevard Brewing Co. - Love Child No. 3
The Lost Abbey - Framboise de Amorosa
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Krieky Bones
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Agrestic Ale
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Feral Vinifera
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - SLO-ambic
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Bretta Rose
Avery Brewing Company - Obscuro & Nimbosus
Russian River Brewing Company - Framboise For A Cure (2014)
Jester King Brewery - Atrial Rubicite (Blend 4)

Framboise for a cure is usually hard to land. But it is all about what you want and will be happy drinking and feeling like it was a fair trade.

Atrial Rubicite only comes out every one in awhile and is brewery only. The previous blend I had (I think #2) was a bit dry, and not super fruity. I'm also sitting on a bottle of Blend #4.

Edit: Also remember that it's only a 500 mL bottle.

Hello,

I'm fairly new to trading and need some advice on what a fair trade for Coffee Abraxas is. I have the Coffee Abraxas and a person made an interest in doing a trade. I told him I was really into sours and below is a list of sours he has. Out of all of them, the ones that caught my eye where Befuddlement and Atrial Rubicite.

The Bruery - Windowsill
The Bruery - The Wanderer
The Bruery - Befuddlement
Avery Brewing Company - Opuntia
Boulevard Brewing Co. - Love Child No. 3
The Lost Abbey - Framboise de Amorosa
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Krieky Bones
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Agrestic Ale
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Feral Vinifera
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - SLO-ambic
Firestone Walker Brewing Co. - Bretta Rose
Avery Brewing Company - Obscuro & Nimbosus
Russian River Brewing Company - Framboise For A Cure (2014)
Jester King Brewery - Atrial Rubicite (Blend 4)

You can check here for some other Coffee Abraxas trades/offers to see what is fair: http://www.beeradvocate.com/community/search/30326141/?q=coffee+abraxas&o=date&c[node]=25

Personally, if I had the Coffee Abraxas i would not go 1:1 with anything listed; probably not 2:1 for that matter. It is much more rare, cost more $, had a way lower allocation and bottle count, and would be a lot harder to replace. Some of those listed above can be bought off the shelf and most could be gotten with regular Abraxas. Just my $.02

You should be able to get a ddg or veritas for it I would not trade it for anything on that list

If you have something comparable, I'd be willing to trade my Atrial Rubicite. Just PM me.

Back