My current makings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

menerdari

Reaction score
Left to right, Welches 100% concord grape, R.W. Knudsen simply concord grape, The rest are Skeeter Pee (lemon wine) first is the original recipe which will taste like really good lemonaide, then we have Strawberry Daiquiri, Pina Colada, Passion Fruit and last is Apple Raspberry.(last 4 with lemon of course)
2nd picture is: white bucket is fermenting a Chocolate Rasberry desert wine, large carboys in back are Argentine malbec and pink moscato, down front are cabernet Sauvignon and chardonnay, the last two if you look close you can see some oak blocks floating in top.
Everything in both pictures are stabilized and clearing, the ferment bucket is at 1.030 today, needs to get to 1.020 so I can add the chaptalization sugar.
Got to get this stuff cleared out and bottled so I can start on my winter beer supply :D

20150921_124722.jpg

20150921_124828.jpg

Wow that's impressive! I don't really even have room for all that so I'm jealous!

On a side note, how do you like the mini big mouth bubbler? I was thinking of getting one of those for a batch of JAOM.

Wow that's impressive! I don't really even have room for all that so I'm jealous!

On a side note, how do you like the mini big mouth bubbler? I was thinking of getting one of those for a batch of JAOM.

I like it a lot, beats the 2 gallon buckets I was using that the lids would never seal right. Only downside is they are only 1-1/2 gallon and I did have one energetic ferment try to blow the airlock off. It does have a built in airlock that involves the whole top in those cases.

I like it a lot, beats the 2 gallon buckets I was using that the lids would never seal right. Only downside is they are only 1-1/2 gallon and I did have one energetic ferment try to blow the airlock off. It does have a built in airlock that involves the whole top in those cases.

Thanks for the advice, I'll pick one up then. I actually just watched a video right after I posted that showed how the lid came off. Looks handy.

Back