Massive $6,000 commercial cooler... for FREE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the tech out & fill him with brew.

Heck, you may even be able to CL advertise for a tech in exchange for parts cost & brew. I would advertise it as:

"Home Brewer Needs Refrigerator Tech: Will pay for parts and exchange home brew for labor."

Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, but this approach seems the most in keeping with the spirit of home brewing.

Just be sure to have sufficient beer on hand when the tech arrives.

what ever happened?

I dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Sorry guys, haven't been on HBT or brewing much at all due to a series of personal crises. The cooler sat all winter with no change other than refreshing the pans of baking soda inside. I'd like to get a tech out within the month to asses and repair. As soon as I have an update I will bring this thread back from the dead...

Welcome back. Sometimes life gets in the way.

I dropped off the face of the earth for a while. Sorry guys, haven't been on HBT or brewing much at all due to a series of personal crises. The cooler sat all winter with no change other than refreshing the pans of baking soda inside. I'd like to get a tech out within the month to asses and repair. As soon as I have an update I will bring this thread back from the dead...

Latest posts

Back