March Madness Sale + Keg Giveaway @ Kegconnection.com!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait I'm changing mine to either Wisconsin or Duke. Whoever wins...

Ha! Cool giveaway, though!

We have our winners! Congrats to:

saam55

Bacgabe

Hos

Zekk

cank

Konadog

I've updated the OP to show this list too! I'll be PM'ing the winners for shipping addresses and we'll get the pin lock kegs shipped out ASAP. Congrats again and thanks everyone for entering!

cheers,

joshua

Awesome!
Looking forward to putting it to use.
Thanks again for the opportunity!

Wait...Wait.. N.Carolina and then Wisconsin were my grandpa's nick names for Duke...Oh, he used to say MARION?!? Well I'd sooner name my child Caroline or Wisconsin. .... congrats. ..thanks for the contest

Ordered a 2 faucet fridge conversion set with a couple of the $34.95 pin locks kegs last Wednesday, everything arrived Saturday in excellent condition. Spoke directly to Zack and he helped me customize exactly what I need. Awesome customer service, best prices and quick shipping! I'll be back for more!

Ordered a 2 faucet fridge conversion set with a couple of the $34.95 pin locks kegs last Wednesday, everything arrived Saturday in excellent condition. Spoke directly to Zack and he helped me customize exactly what I need. Awesome customer service, best prices and quick shipping! I'll be back for more!

Agreed. Just received the parts to complete my 4 keg fridge. Good prices, fast service, great product. Very pleased!

Back