March Madness @ Kegconnection.com - Keg Sale + MORE!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

March Madness Sale!

All Kegs On Sale! Some have Limited quantities

Pin Lock Kegs: Regular $49.95, Sale Price $39.95

BALL LOCK DEALS

Converted Kegs, Pin Lock to Ball Lock: Regular $79.95, Sale Price $69.95

Ball Lock Kegs: A+ Kegs. Exceptionally good condition $89.95, sale price $79.95, Limited

Single handle Ball Lock Kegs: Regular Price is $79.95 on sale for $69.95 (only 50 available)

“B” Grade Ball Lock Kegs: Regular price $59.95, Sale Price $54.95 (only have 24)

New AEB Italian Kegs, 30% off standard pricing! Discounted shipping still applies!

5 Gallon Metal strap, reconditioned – Normally $149.95, on sale for $89.95 (only have 20)

5 Gallon with metal strap handle – Normally $149.95 on sale for $104.97

3 Gallon with metal strap handle – Normally $147.95, on sale for $103.57

2 ½ Gallon with metal strap handle – Normally $144.95, on sale for $101.47

Other items on sale:

5#, new aluminum CO2 cylinder. American Made. Usually $64.95 on sale for $59.95

Portable Keg Kits packed in a 50 Cal Ammo Can:

HK7100-AC, BALL LOCK Regular price =$109.95, Sale Price = $89.95

HK7100P-AC, PIN LOCK Regular price =$109.95, Sale Price = $89.95

CK711-AC, COMMERCIAL KEG Regular Price = $124.95, Sale Price = $109.95

And our everyday $7.95 flat rate shipping for residents of the contiguous US!

Pricing is valid while supplies last and we can't guarantee how long they'll last :)

As always, let us know if you have any questions or need help customizing an order by calling our office line @ 325-356-5204

cheers,

Kegconnection.com

You don't have the new perlick faucet listed on the website? Are you waiting to clear out your 525ss first? I want to place an order for a keg or 2 but want the new faucets. Is this possible?

You don't have the new perlick faucet listed on the website? Are you waiting to clear out your 525ss first? I want to place an order for a keg or 2 but want the new faucets. Is this possible?

Give the office a call @ 325-356-5204 (ask for Todd, owner) and he'll be able to better assist you with this!

thanks,

Kegconnection

I just posted a separate thread concerning this. Here is what I said:

A lot of customers have been asking us why we don't have the Perlick 630SS in stock. When Perlick did some testing of this product in bars they had some issues with the plastic bearing cup. They are changing this out to a metal bearing cup, but they have decided to sell the remaining stock of the original run in the home brew market. This is because they believe that this part will not be as big of an issue with this market due to less use and the idea that most homebrewers do not use the large handles that you see in bars.

We have decided to wait until we can purchase this faucet with the upgraded part before selling them. We have purchased a very large number of the 525SS faucets so we will have a Perlick forward seal faucet to sell until the improved version of the 630SS is released. We will make an announcement on HomeBrewTalk when we receive these. We are adding the 525SS to our "March Madness" sale that is currently running, so the 525SS will be on sale.
Thanks again for your business and support!
Kegconnection

Back