• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia LPG Regulators, Gas Connectors, Misc. Fittings/Valves, Pump Head, 20" Lid

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcaudill

Reaction score
Hello all,

Finishing up my garage cleaning thread and I have some misc. parts from my previous setup that I am looking to part with - a lot of this would be great together for someone building a new system. I will bundle parts for deal so if you want multiple items just send me a PM and we'll work it out. Open to all offers. Buyer pays shipping - must pay via Paypal. All items are in good working condition. Here we go:

photo%2525201.JPG

Update International SPC-197 - 80/100 quart stainless stock pot cover with laser cut opening for viewing mash/boil. This fits any pot that is 20" in diameter - but is made for the 80 and 100 quart Update International pots which are also what for NB Megapots were and also what Morebeer sells as their heavy duty brew kettle. Replacement lid costs $40, last cut opening was $30, asking $50.

photo%2525203.JPG

Qty 1 - March 809 PL Polysulfone replacement heads. Used twice. Asking $20.

photo%2525205.JPG

Qty 2 - Cavagna Dual-Stage propane regulator - 160,000btu, 3/8" FPT outlet and 1/4" FPT inlet. Used once - perfect working order. Asking $20 each.

photo%2525202.JPG

0-15 PSI adjustable propane regulator - 750,000 btu's. 1/4" FPT inlet/outlet. Used a handful of times. Asking $15.

photo%2525203.JPG

0-30PSI adjustable propane regulator with 1/4"ID rubber hose, and quick disconnect. Connect to a 3/8" gas flare fitting (AKA 45 degree SAE). Used a handful of times. Has the green acme fitting good to 200,000btu's. Asking $40.

photo%2525204.JPG

Assortment of brass valves.

Qty 3 1/4" FPT brass ball valves - good for basic shutoffs. Asking $15 for all three.
Qty 2 1/4" FPT inlet x 1/4" MPT outlet ball valves - asking $10 for both.
Qty 2 1/4" FPT x 1/4" MPT needle valves - for fine control of gas - asking $15 each or $25 for the pair.

photo%2525201.JPG

Assortment of 304/316 stainless fittings as follows (most pictured parts sold):

Qty 6 - 3/8" male flare x 1/2" MPT - NOT STAINLESS. These are chrome over brass I believe. Asking $3 for the lot.

photo%2525203.JPG

Assortment of stainless gas connector hoses as follows:

Qty 3 - 24", 1/4" ID with 3/8 female flare on both ends. Asking $10 each. Rated for low pressure!

Qty 1 - 36", 1/4" ID with 3/8 female flare on both ends. Asking $10. Rated for low pressure!

Qty 2 - 16", 1/4" ID Stainless Steel braided hose with 3/8" carbon steel gas female flares ends. These are rated for pressures up to 2000PSI! These are custom hoses I had made. Cost me $38 per hose, asking $30 per hose. Never used. Good for high pressure and rated to 1500 degrees F. Bend radius is 5".

Qty 3 - 26", 1/4" ID Stainless Steel braided hose with 3/8" carbon steel gas female flares ends. These are rated for pressures up to 2000PSI! These are custom hoses I had made. Cost me $42 per hose, asking $35 per hose. Never used. Good for high pressure and rated to 1500 degrees F. Bend radius is 5".

Thanks in advance!

I probably went about this the wrong way, but I closed it so that I could update the title to be a little more encompassing of the stuff for sale.

If the pump head has the impeller and the stainless backing I'll take it. Pm incoming

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Home Brew mobile app

Noob question, but which valves would I need for a HLT and Mash tun? These are both for coolers. Thanks!

What do you have left of the stainless parts?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Noob question, but which valves would I need for a HLT and Mash tun? These are both for coolers. Thanks!

Sorry I have no experience with coolers I'd recommend checking out the DIY forum I'm sure it's been covered there. I'm guessing you're need a bulkhead with a ball valve.

What do you have left of the stainless parts?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

If you're referring to the stainless fittings, none. Those were the first thing to go. I only have what is pictured and then subsequently described left.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back