Long time lurker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red5

Reaction score
Just to introduce myself, I'm from North East Alabama (as north east as you can get), I have been brewing off and on for several years now, and have recently stepped upped my game to brew more by buying in bulk, yeast harvesting, etc, since a LHBS is an hours drive or I have to order on line. So brew days were few since I didn't keep a stock of supplies.
I started out in extract and now moved to BIAB several months ago. Currently fermenting an English Ale.
I haven't posted but a couple of times, as I never have anything to contribute, and all the answers to my questions are readily found, but i hope to be able to contribute more.

Along with beer, we are very much into wines, especially local, and I enjoy a good pipe with a beer. Also, I've been a Scout Master for the last 6 years, 3 sons in, one, just earned the rank of Eagle, and one is a Life Scout. I do enjoy scouting, I've seen some boys go from the worst introverts, to the best leaders I've had. It's very rewarding. So throw a love of dutch oven cooking for me in there as well!

Cheers, and thanks for all the info here.
Chris

Last edited:
Back