Lexington, KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonOi

Reaction score
I am about to move from Knoxville, TN to Lexington, KY and can't seem to find any home brew stores in the Lexington area can anyone help me with that?

I live about 80 miles north (in Cincinnati) and we have 4 local supply stores. I also have a friend which orders from Northern Brewers online. We also have a club in Cincy which meets once a month.

That's cool I'm from Cincy so I'll just head up that way. What's the name of the stores?

I work down the road from Listermans. (Norwood)
Paradise is on the east side and might be shortest drive.
I have not been to the store on west side.
Jungle Jim's also has ingredients and kits, they do not have all ingredients though (I went with a recipe and they did not have the grains I was looking for).

Jungle Jim's is opening a store on east side this summer (where Biggs used to be at Eastgate).

Cool I grew up in Price Hill I'll check those places out. Thanks.

FYI
Lexington Beerworks
http://www.lexingtonbeerworks.com/
213 N Limestone
Lexington‎ KY‎ 40507

I stopped in there a week or so ago and was impressed with the person working there. Seemed to know his stuff and stated all the employees were home brewers.
The prices were a little more than the big beer store off if the 108, but for knowledge and supporting a local business, I'm gonna give em a few tries.

Back