• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keggle or large kettle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1lawng

Reaction score
Looking for a keggle (with or without fittings or even a straight up keg that still needs the top cut out) or a 19-25 gallon kettle. I'm in the Boston, MA area.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Home Brew mobile app

If you end up looking for another or need a keggle all done I have a fully ported one available. 1" drain and valve, 3/4" whirlpool port, 3/4" temp port, and (2) 1/2" ports for a sight glass.

If you end up looking for another or need a keggle all done I have a fully ported one available. 1" drain and valve, 3/4" whirlpool port, 3/4" temp port, and (2) 1/2" ports for a sight glass.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. How much would you want for it?

$150 with the 1" valve included. I'll be out in Newton the middle of next week and should be able to get it out there if you're interested.
Thanks,
Walter

Don't need another one right now but thanks. Maybe someone else will see this post and be interested.

Back