• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wisconsin Kegerator/Keezer components

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sredz

Reaction score
I have a bunch of Kegerator/Keezer components for sale. I would prefer to sell this as one package.

Here’s a list of what’s available:

680SS Perlick Creamer faucet with 4"” SS shank assembly and SS shank flange. Includes John Guest Fittings (5/16" to 5/8" BSPP, 5/16" to 1/4" MFL and 5/16” to 5/16” elbow)

630SS Perlick faucet with 3” SS shank assembly and SS shank flange. Includes John Guest fittings (5/16" to 5/8" BSPP, 5/16" to 1/4" MFL and 5/16” to 5/16” elbow)

525SS Perlick faucet with 5” SS shank assembly and SS shank flange. Includes John Guest fittings (5/16" to 5/8" BSPP, 5/16" to 1/4" MFL and 5/16” to 5/16” elbow)

LOVE TS-13010 Digital Temperature Controller

4-way gas distribution manifold

Stainless Drip Tray - about 19.5" long, 4" wide

I used the John Guest fittings with Accuflex Bev-seal 3/16 ID tubing- makes for a super easy installation.

Asking $200 for everything

If you’re interested, send me a PM and let me know your zip code and I can calculate a shipping estimate.

zTHQ2mf.jpg

Last edited:
Back