• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Keezer - SoFl Pickup Only

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris7687

Reaction score
Looking to sell my keezer located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Only entertaining local sale of complete keezer. I am not looking to part it out at this time.

Keezer has always been used and stored inside my house. Not a spec of rust. Freezer was purchased brand new from Best Buy and is 3 years old.

Keezer is equipped with the following:
- 7.1 cu ft Igloo freezer
- 4x Perlick 630SS Beer Faucets with Shank
- 1x Taprite 3 Gauge CO2 Regulator which can allow two different pressures for different beer types
- 2x 2-way CO2 gas manifolds
- 1x 10lb CO2 tank
- All ball lock liquid and gas connectors
- 1x Ranco ETC-111000 Digital Temp Controller

This keezer allows you to have 4 kegs on tap and works like a charm. I am no longer home brewing and don't want to convert to support commercial kegs.

I am able to deliver within a 25 mile radius. I am able to deliver further within reason, however it would come at the expense of the purchaser to cover fuel and my time.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to reach out.

I am asking $450 firm for this keezer. I spent well over $800 building this and it is in excellent condition. I have extra unused gas and liquid hoses I can toss in to sweeten the deal too, if interested.
IMG_20180924_172934.jpeg
IMG_20180924_172834.jpeg
IMG_20180924_172917.jpeg
IMG_20180917_182753.jpeg
IMG_20180924_172856.jpeg

Back