• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kal Clone and corny kegs for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rloc

Reaction score
*Brewery Sold*

I am selling my Kal Clone as well as the rest of my equipment.

Brewery consists of:

Control panel that I built from the kit
3x 20 gallon Blichmann Boilermakers
Stainless herms coil in HLT
Blichmann false bottom in MLT
Blichmann hop blocker
Hop stopper
2 March 808 pumps - poly heads
Copper convoluted counterflow chiller
All stainless camlock fittings, with silicone hoses (hoses are due for replacement)
All power cords
Spa panel with GFCI breaker
600 cfm exhaust fan
Wooden stand
About 100# of 2 row plus some other grain if interested.

$4000

I also have 16 ball lock corny kegs for sale. 12 have been in rotation and I changed all of the o rings when I got them. I never used 4 of them, and I can't remember if I changed the o rings or not. All hold pressure.

$50 each or all of them for $600

2 15.5 gallon Sanke kegs $50 each

Motorized barley crusher with 7 pound hopper, mounted on table $125

I'll try to answer any questions in the thread, but please try to PM me and I'll get back to you.

Would prefer pickup in Pittsburgh, PA. Won't ship, but will consider delivering if you within a few hours or so.

Will consider shipping corny kegs if you want 2 or more.

Thanks!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418290705.278747.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418290936.337646.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418290962.260801.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418291030.171631.jpgView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1418291054.105131.jpg

I'm interested in some of the corny kegs. 5 gal I assume? Where are you located/ estimated shipping? I'm southern Illinois 62466

I would be interested in some kegs too but would need shipping to 37122. Or if you want if you can post your zipcode and the weight of one i can figure it out. Also would be interested in some parts of your system if you decide to piece it out.

Latest posts

Back