• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New York Items for sale (pickup in NYC only!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chulton619

Reaction score
I am moving in ~1 month and have made the tough decision to get rid of my homebrew/kegerator set up. I am trying to sell any/all of my stuff to avoid it going to waste (i.e. the literal trash). As of now I am only willing to do pickup in NYC, no shipping. I know that this is my first post in these forums, but these items are legit. I will provide pictures/reassurance to anyone that is interested and won't take payment until the items are picked up.

For sale are:
1. Homemade mini fridge kegerator with dual tap tower (~7-8 years old, in good condition but needs new hosing) - $75
2. 5 lb aluminum CO2 tank - $30
3. 3x 5 gallon kegs (might need some cleaning, but otherwise in good shape) - $25 each/$60 for all 3
4. Dual gauge two product CO2 regulator - $30
5. Assorted kegerator supplies (i.e. couplers, hosing, cleaners, etc) - FREE with purchase of something else

BONUS: Buy everything and you can it all for only $150!!

Most of these items were purchased from beveragefactory.com 7-8 years ago so you can look there for specifics on items, although the exact product may no longer be available (for example, kegerator was made with their conversion kit). If interested, I can provide pictures for current condition or answer any questions.

Latest posts

Back