ISO New Glarus / Treehouse IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruckusz28

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm looking to swap for some New Glarus (Belgian Red, Serendipity, Raspberry, Moon Man) or any IPA from Treehouse. If you have some to go around, let me know and I'll be happy to inventory my cellar for your picking.

Off hand I have available some 2015 BCBS, Founders Project Pam, Founders Backwoods, Jackie O Mystic Mama, Oddside Ales BBA variants. I also wouldn't have an issue going to locate something of your interest.

Located in Detroit

I think I have at least a case of all the New Glarus Fruits on hand, how many are you looking for?

Ideally i'd like one of each, if feasible. Any Moon Man on hand?

What are some things you'd be willing to swap for? I have access to anything of the michigan variety. I'd be willing to also make a few special trips to accommodate your request. I'd highly recommend some of the more recent BBA releases from Oddside Ales.

No moon man at the moment. One of each on the fruits is easy enough tho.

Always interested in Hipster brunch, No Rules, or Schramms The Statement or Raspberry. If you have other suggestions, I am open to discussing.

I have one 2015 Hipster Brunch left. I was only able to find 4 this year. I may be able to find a no rules. Let me make some calls. I'll give you a pm

Back