Inkbird ITC-308 issue

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Antonio Martinez

Reaction score
After about a year and a half something strange has begun with my Inkbird ITC-308. It seems that as the set temperature is lowered the probe reading drifts further from the actual temperature. I have a digital thermometer that I calibrated in both ice water and boiling, accounting for elevation and barometric pressure, and it comfirmed the issue over multiple days. I get that the 308 isn't too expensive and easily replaceable but I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? Also, what brand/model do you guys recommend if I decide not to go back to Inkbirds? No batch currently fermenting so no worries there at least.

Cheers
Tony

You can re-calibrate it?

There's no connections to check on that one since they're all integrated within the unit.

You can re-calibrate it?

There's no connections to check on that one since they're all integrated within the unit.
More like account for the temperature difference but with it not being constant across all temperature ranges I'm thinking it's time to replace it. Looking at the Johnson A419 but it looks like there is a A421 model as well. I'm guessing it's an updated version.

I just setup the ITC-308 with WiFi. Been running for about four hours now on test run and all seems good so far. Issue being is that the temp graph is not registering. It just shows a blank graph with temp and time intervals but no temp change line Running iOS that is just updated as well on iPhone 7. Any help please.

Had an inkbird itc308 controlling my keezer for about 2 years before it crapped out on me 2 weeks ago. Out of nowhere the temp probe was off by like 10-15 degrees and my keezer froze up

they’re cheap, and available on amazon prime, so for $30 I had it back up and running in 36 hours

I just setup the ITC-308 with WiFi. Been running for about four hours now on test run and all seems good so far. Issue being is that the temp graph is not registering. It just shows a blank graph with temp and time intervals but no temp change line Running iOS that is just updated as well on iPhone 7. Any help please.

Use the Pro version of the app (refer to this thread)

Back