I give you Pliny, you give me Jai Alai

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rseaney

Reaction score
Helloo I am looking to trade whatever you'd like out of Russian River (Pliny, Consecration, Blind Pig, you name it) in exchange for:

1. Cigar City Jai Alai
2. Bell's Hop Slam
3. Founder's Double Trouble
4. Alchemist Heady Topper

:ban:

You dont really want hopslam right now...thats a January release. So it would be 7 months old.

I can get as much jai lai as you want. Also have a few of the Puppy's breath porters, their Tocabaga red ale and I even have a Marshal Zuhkav RIS.. Id love to get any and all of the Russian river beers.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I can get you jai alai or maduro as well as intuition people's pale or I 10 ipa. I would love to trade for some pliny.

I would like some Pliny
and any other strong IPA's from Russian river
Let me know
I can get you double trouble too
also if you havent tried Oddside El Dankerino - it is awesome too

Can get any CCB brews along with founders and any other Fl brews. Let me know if still looking to trade interested in Pliny and consecration.

Sent from my iBeer sorry for any and all mistakes!

rseany, when you get a second I would appreciate iTrader feedback. It was great trading with you.
2014-09-24-121504-63835.jpg

Off topic, but did anyone catch that Hopslam scandal in Columbus Ohio earlier this year? The a-hole that owns a particular beer store bought the entire palette of Hopslam from a competing grocery store to create a shortage and up prices....despicable

Cut to a facebook and reddit saga where he's trying to play innocent and say that the employee that was pictured buying the 80 some odd cases was for "personal consumption"

Back