Hybrid Sanke/Corny keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, I've been considering getting an 'oversize' keg for fermenting in the keg, but then transferring a final close-to-exact 5 Gallons to standard corny for serving clear beer, but the .17G just doesn't seem enough to me.
I was vaguely looking at these:
https://www.ontariobeerkegs.com/ob-keg-6.5gal.htmlWe all have our own preferences and hardware requirements, and though mine couldn't justify the cost, it's likely some others can. Thanks for sharing... This would be good for a homebrewer sharing brew with a kegarator-owning non-homebrewer.
:mug:

This type keg has the same use with Torpedo cocktail keg,but the lid and spear are separate at different
position for Torpedo cocktail keg. The lid and spear for this type keg are put together at same position,
this is not convenient,you have to move the spear together when you want to move the lid only.

Back