Hello from slightly chilly Northern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dereq

Reaction score
New homebrewer here with one 5-gallon Maestro IPA and one NB 1-gal Black IPA under my belt successfully brewed, bottled, and enjoyed in the last month. To get an idea of how bad the bug bit me, I brewed another 1-gal NB Honey Country Pilsner two days ago with a brew day planned for next weekend with ingredients of my own choosing (not fully thought out yet, but I know I want Cascade hops).

I've been pouring through homebrew forums like a madman this past month trying to learn all I can. While doing so I came across this article on legislation about homebrewing and donating to charity:

http://napavalleyregister.com/lifes...ine/95e84a10-2c6b-11e3-93d5-001a4bcf887a.html

Myself and a couple new homebrewers from my squadron are thinking of putting on a homebrew-related event to benefit a charity/charities in the surrounding Yuba County area. We haven't fully fleshed this out yet, but are excited about the idea as we've discovered quite a few people interested in the hobby. Does anyone have any experience in dealing with the logistics of an event like this?

Thanks! I hope to learn the ways. :)

Derek

Back