Hello from California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bshaver

Reaction score
Hi All,
My name is Bryan, and I live in the High Desert in Southern California! I like beer a lot, and think brewing it myself would be a good and also fun new hobby. I look forward to asking lots of questions and learning from others who have done this for a while. I'm glad this forum exists for newbies like me. Thank you in advance for all of your help!
-Bryan

Hey Bryan! I'm new to this forum and hobby as well (and also a Cal local) and have found a ton of great stuff here so far! Welcome!

You came to the right place for folks with this particular obsessive/compulsive disorder! Of course, we also have wine making, mead & foodie stuff too.

My wife has been wanting to go there. We haven't made it even though its only about 45 minutes away from the house. She does her best the few places they have it on tap though.

I was just there two weeks ago and it is a nice place to hang out. Plus you can sample the cider and take a tour of the place.

And its the only place to get the blackberry infused cider. They really need to release that full scale.

I have started getting pretty close to cloning their cider. I think a couple more batches will do it. When I do, I'll post the recipe

Well if you take a tour of the place the owner would probably tell you exactly how they make their cider. He talked a lot of their process and everything.

The blackberry infused cider was good enough that we purchased a growler of it to take home.

Latest posts

Back