Happy Labor Day Everyone!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bracconiere

Jolly Alcoholic - In Remembrance 2023
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
kind of weird having a birthday on a holiday! almost like having a statue of yourself in the park! :mug:

best wishes to you!

Happy Birthday, Bracc!
Hope you're enjoying a wonderful Labor Day.

i'm not having burgers, but i managed to pull off a win nutritionaly with cocktail shrimp! :D

and the good news, i can do push ups, AND pull ups again!

tell me some stories of what awesome food you other people are/had this labor day! i'm eating split pea dumplings in ham broth right now, so not very exciting! :mug:

We did burgers yesterday... Beef for me and the boy, turkey for the girl and the wifage, beyond burger for the vegetarian exchange student, and portabello for anyone who wanted one...

Today was a spaghetti with zucchini and capers in a vegan cream sauce... Pretty tasty...

The boy couldn't think of the name and called them the sour poppy things

Little berry-like things ... Size of a large peppercorn.. in a salty brine... Kinda like a mini green olive.

Goes well with cream sauces to add a bit salty/tart to rich and creamy...

The boy couldn't think of the name and called them the sour poppy things

Little berry-like things ... Size of a large peppercorn.. in a salty brine... Kinda like a mini green olive.

Goes well with cream sauces to add a bit salty/tart to rich and creamy...

hmm, i think i have a jar of them in my cupboard, just always been to scared to put them in my mouth...next time i do alfredo, i think i'll toss some in!

Are you sure they you know the definition of "real life"?

i'm pretty sure, just like most people here, they know i'm a little off....i'm probably the only one that gets sick of harasing letters from the IRS telling me THEY owe me money! lol, and i do make gifts to the US Govement on pay.gov.... ( BTW if you ever need a HBT sticker for something weird or kinky, let me know! :D :mug:)

(and as far as one letter from the IRS they told me they forget about oweing me money after 3 years...i bet a lot of people wish they had the same short term memory with them! lol)

Back