• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Colorado Glycol chilled 10 tap tower - $325

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DENBrewer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Glycol chilled 10 tap tower - $260 shipped for homebrewtalk

I have this posted on craigslist with pics.
http://denver.craigslist.org/hsh/4409041592.html

The faucets are chrome plated brass and have seen some use (chrome plating worn off in places on the spout), but I replaced the gaskets in all of the faucets. They seem to operate fine but I haven't run beer through any of it so some of them may need other parts replaced. I bought two tap towers like this from a bar that shut down and don't need them both. I still don't have the other one set up either.

I will consider trades for draught system equipment including sanke keg couplers (up to 12 with stainless probe), CO2 regulators (one primary and up to 12 secondary), 26"+ drip tray, glass rinser, and CO2 splitters. Make me an offer.

I'm not sure how much this will cost to ship because it is a beast but I will cover shipping for someone through homebrewtalk.

Bump.
Anyone interested for $260 shipped or $225 local in Denver?

I'm open to offers and trades for other draft equipment (regulators, sanke couplers, CO2 splitters, etc.). I'm also in need of 1 barrel fermenters if you will consider partial trades.

I'm surprised this has lasted 12 hours. good price on a big tower. wish I had a use for it..

Tower Sold but I still have 10 chrome plated brass faucets.
How about knocking a dollar off each additional purchased:
1 Faucet Shipped - $10
2 Faucets Shipped - $19
3 Faucets Shipped - $27
4 Faucets Shipped - $34
5 Faucets Shipped - $40
6 Faucets Shipped - $45
7 Faucets Shipped - $49
8 Faucets Shipped - $52
9 Faucets Shipped - $54
10 Faucets Shipped - $55

Again these are not in perfect condition but I did clean them thoroughly and replaced all the gaskets.

Would like to see pics also looking for 3 faucets if they look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Here are some pics of the faucets. Let me know if you want more. Sorry about that. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401335563.860725.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1401335577.677490.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1401335588.096866.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1401335599.436853.jpg

Back