FT: HF, DeGarde, Bruery and others ISO: 12oz stouts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thaworm69

Reaction score
Looking for smaller format BA Stouts. Weather is nasty here in WI right now, so this would be in a week or two before I could ship. My ISO list is in order of preference. Thanks!

FT:
Grey Monday 14'
Dorothy
Convivial Saurez
E.
Imperial Blu Bu
Imperial Apricot Bu
Upland Kiwi
Rum Barrel of Aphrodites
Most New Glarus and Central Waters stuff with the exception of Brewery Only releases

ISO:
BCBCS
BlackNote
BBpt5
Parabola (I know its not 12 oz but I love the stuff)
other BA stouts you may have and do not necessarily have to be 12 oz.

Pick any or all from the list for a fair quantity of BA stouts. Preference to larger trades. Please BM me if interested. I cleared my inbox for anyone that has tried to message me in the past few weeks. Cheers! Jeremy

I've got 2013 BC Stout, 2013 Sexual Chocolate, 2013 KBS and 2011, 2013, 2014 Mother Earth Brewing Silent Night. I'm new to trading on here, but have traded a few times with some groups on FB. Usually only trading homebrew, but looking to get some crafts outside of my area. I can get most of Duck Rabbit stuff, fresh from the brewery.

I've got 2013 BC Stout, 2013 Sexual Chocolate, 2013 KBS and 2011, 2013, 2014 Mother Earth Brewing Silent Night. I'm new to trading on here, but have traded a few times with some groups on FB. Usually only trading homebrew, but looking to get some crafts outside of my area. I can get most of Duck Rabbit stuff, fresh from the brewery.

I appreciate the offer! However I am trying to get my main wants before making any other deals! This is still open folks. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back