• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

North Carolina FS: Sanyo Kegerator/2 tap tower/CO2/carboys/CO2 distribution/Beergun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OxBrew

Reaction score
Located in Indian Land, SC a mile from Charlotte and I work in Charlotte and travel to Salisbury, NC once a month for family.

Upgrading my keezer to 6 taps from 3 so I won't need this Sanyo Kegerator setup with tower/CO2 (still have the glass shelves as well-on top of it).

WP_20140217_001_zps963e0720.jpg

WP_20140217_007_zps4cb782bb.jpg

Ran the lines through the side to the tower mounted in the bar (3rd hole was the first hole-forgot to compensate for it being recessed in a closet).

WP_20140217_002_zps46bd0702.jpg

The lines have been BLC and PBW circulated but obviously are stained from when I took a break from homebrewing but left the lines full. I ran them this way without issue but including them in case wanted.

Tower is a Micromatic Chrome dual tap tower-standard faucets/handles. It polishes nicely when not being handled-one nic in the back as shown in the picture.

WP_20140217_003_zpscafd22e8.jpg

WP_20140217_005_zps86dbd328.jpg

Including a 5# CO2 tank and gauges/line (not in the pictures-using them my keezer currently). Ran gas through a y adapter to both kegs (ball lock). Could include some kegs as well if interested.

$350-not shipping. If I have interest in all of the parts separately I'll entertain offers.

Brand new Blichmann beergun and hook up kit (non Blichmann). Opened the box to check it out-directions are included just not in the picture.

$80 shipped for beergun and the hook up kit. $SOLD$

WP_20140217_010_zps4d84b266.jpg

3 way aluminum C02 manifold. 1/4" MFL input to 5/16" (will dbl check) barb outputs. $31 shipped $SOLD$

WP_20140217_011_zps9be98f1e.jpg

6.5G Minibrew conical-$80 picked up. I could potentially ship this. I have the bung as well for it.
WP_20140217_006_zps8af20368.jpg

4- 5G glass carboys with handles-$20 each picked up. Should have the bungs for them as well I'll include.

I know my post count here isn't high but feel free to look up "OxInYourBox" on RCTech.net (RC trading board), computerwhizkid on ebay, Ox on Rasoc (reef aquarium society of Charlotte) for feedback-I can provide links as well and member "Bull8042" is my neighbor.

I apologize for the picture quality-cell phone is the easiest to grab-I can get better/more detailed information on anything-please ask via PM or sending email through HBT and I'll respond. Email is the quickest but I'll respond to PM's within a few hours schedule permitting. Open to offers as well. I'm looking for a few things for my keezer build-Ventmatic faucets (3) or Perlick (haven't determined the type) and 6 faucet shanks-still debating the size but the 6" ones I have are a bit much. I'll also have a drip tray with back splash up for sale eventually as well.

Thanks!

Ox aka Will

Sorry for the delay-was onsite with a customer working in an IT vacuum. Kegerator setup sold-still have the mini conical. $120 shipped for it.

I'm looking for a backup 5# co2 aluminum tank with current date if you decide to part out the kegerator.

Everything but the conical/kegerator is sold.

Stainless-I'll have to work on the numbers-I'll shoot you a PM with the info-the size is what kills vs. the weight with this.

Back