• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada FS: Apera Instruments AI209 PH20 Waterproof pH Pocket Tester

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ultravista

Reaction score
Apera Instruments AI209 PH20 Waterproof pH Pocket Tester

Comes with batteries, case, buffer solutions, lanyard, manual, and quick start guide.

Was used for one batch. In excellent condition.

Asking $45 (via PayPal) shipped in the US.

• EASY 3-Point AUTO CALIBRATION with buffer recognition; AUTO TEMP COMPENSATION (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures (0-50.0C)
  • Come with a COMPLETE KIT including ready-to-use calibration solutions, batteries, and a lanyard in a portable carrying case
  • AUTO RECOGNITION of stable values improves consistency so you don't have to guess when to manually hold measurement
  • An ultra-clear LCD SCREEN with dual display of Temp./pH and indications of completed calibrations and stable readings
  • 2000 hours' continuous operation, powered by AAA batteries

20170404_153457.jpg

20170404_153502.jpg

20170404_153532.jpg

20170404_153544.jpg

20170404_153548.jpg

20170404_153554.jpg

To clarify - to whom did you sell - check your pms. I got your PM with the pay pal late last night. Before I send, want to make sure you didn't sell tp ArmyDoc87

Sorry for the confusion - the PayPal transaction is by name, not the member name here. It was sold to Thomas K.

I'm glad my post bumped the thread and sparked some interest. I would have appreciated a reasonable chance to reply to your confirming it was still available, but such is life on the lightening fast brewing equipment exchange. You snooze you lose. lol

All is good, and thanks for getting back to me.

Back