• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Washington Fermentation fridge or kegerator project

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stainlessbrewer

Reaction score
This fermentation chamber began life as a Danby 4.4 cu ft all refrigerator. Removed inside door panel/shelves for additional room. Added STC-1000+ two-stage temperature controller, Brewers Edge heating pad on a piece of aluminum on the sidewall and small fan to circulate air. Will heat or cool and can easily cold crash. Temp probe can be use in a thermowell carboy cap or simply taped to the side of your fermentation vessel. Will accommodate 3 to 6-1/2 gallon carbon, fermentation buckets, 5 gallon corny kegs and 1/4 bbl tall Sanke kegs.

Can also be used as a kegerator since it doesn't have the freezer compartment and accommodates two 5 gallon corny kegs. One can safely drill a 1-1/2" hole in the exact center of the top for beer lines if you want to make a kegerator and mount a tower on top. I made a kegerator out of the same exact model.

I will include the one adjustable shelf that it originally came with.

$200 obo cash.

Must pickup, it is in my storage unit at Urban Storage by the old Rainer brewery in Seattle. You will need a truck or van to move without laying it on it's side. Available most evenings and weekends.

Local sale only

IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_0277.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1351.jpg
IMG_1353.jpg

Back