Facebook Ads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yooper

Ale's What Cures You!
Staff member
Admin
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Say what you will about Facebook, as most have a love/hate or simply hate relationship with it.

But sometimes I have to laugh at the ads targeted at me while I read what my friends and neighbors have been up to.

Here are two from just now on my facebook page:

Make Beer at Home
youmakebeer.com
YouMakeBeer is your one stop shop for all the home brewing info and resources you need!

Ford Mustang 2015
vidayestilo.terra.com
Conoce Todos los Detalles del Renovado Ponycar de Ford. Fotos y Videos Aquí en Terra!

The reason this is so funny is that I've been known to make beer at home, and I JUST bought a new vehicle (but not a 2015 Ford). The Spanish comes from me spending some winter months each year in South Texas (a friend calls it "north Mexico") and I assume my IP address at times comes from there.

One of the ads last year said something like "Mejore su Inglés. Aprenda Inglés hoy!" Gratis!

I've always wanted to better my English- especially for free! :rockin:

Gotta love how Facebook steals your cookies. Google one random thing and you see ads for it for weeks!

Back