ebay grain mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Careful I could be wrong with this seller but...

I ordered the 3 roller version from one of the same sellers that sell these with the same pics and description... The mill I got was not at all the kegco mill that was pictured like in this case.. (It was unusable junk assembled wrong in my case). I still have it because the seller didnt even feel it was worth paying for return shipping but wanted me to ship it back on my dime)
The mill pictured here appears to be the same basic the chinese mill thats sold as the cereal killer, 2 roller maltmunchier (keg king) and 2 roller kegco mill. The price here is only $9 cheaper than they often sell them for with shipping and its missing small things like the trim on the hopper and a base... I recommend buying it directly from AIH (adventures in homebrewing) for $99 with a wooden base and free shipping. Thats what I did when I bought my cereal killer 4 years ago.

the seller is from china and uses a bunch of different aliases to sell these from a warehouse in California That appears to be managed by a company that just does the shipping logistics for many chinese seller so they have US stock. I had a very hard time getting my refund which took weeks despite pictures that showed they actually used two left end caps and assembled with mismatched sized screws just to get the thing to bolt together and the gap could not even be adjusted evenly... Again it wasnt the mill in the pictures but a different mill all together with black carbon steel rollers and adjusters like this one https://www.ebay.com/itm/Grain-Mill-Homebrew-Grain-Crusher-Grain-Powder-Processor-Stainless-Rollers-Malt/312056971249?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=48420&meid=d55b8b1d416244d7accaaa23e992fe8a&pid=100005&rk=6&rkt=6&sd=292436781173&itm=312056971249&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851 (it did have ball bearings though lol)

Last edited:
Back