• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted Duo Filler can filler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob2010SS

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking of pulling the trigger on a duo filler. However, wanted to see if there was anyone getting rid of one before buying new. If you have one and looking to get rid of it, let me know. Must be the dual filler, not the single.

You can't have mine but make sure you get a Gen 2 for the improved valves, which aren't valves at all but rather solenoids that pinch the tubing.

You can't have mine but make sure you get a Gen 2 for the improved valves, which aren't valves at all but rather solenoids that pinch the tubing.
I've been eyeing the Gen 2 Mono. In your opinion, is the dual filler worth the upgrade from the single filler?

I have one canning session on my Gen 2 Duo. Keeping up with sanitizing cans and lids, filling, and seeming was really tough. I'm sure I'll get a better workflow but I'm not sure I can full utilize the Duo so a Mono might not be a bad deal. You can also just use one side of the Duo and I don't think the price difference is huge.

I have one canning session on my Gen 2 Duo. Keeping up with sanitizing cans and lids, filling, and seeming was really tough. I'm sure I'll get a better workflow but I'm not sure I can full utilize the Duo so a Mono might not be a bad deal. You can also just use one side of the Duo and I don't think the price difference is huge.
Thanks for the info. That's why I was contemplating the Mono - I don't necessarily want a a filled beer can sitting there too long if I can't keep up with two.

Pulled the trigger on a new duo filler last night. We’ll see how it goes. We’ve been having about 6-7 people help us on canning days and that really helps keep things moving. Nothing is ever sitting. I can see where by yourself, keeping everything going would be an issue for sure

can you please update what do you think about the duofiller and do you find the dual filler is significantly faster than using a single filler?

can you please update what do you think about the duofiller and do you find the dual filler is significantly faster than using a single filler?
The Duofiller is an amazing investment. It takes some getting used to as far as the programming side of it but it’s pretty consistent and it really makes it so anyone can operate it. On our first canning day with it, I spent some time with another guy programming both sides and making sure it was running smooth. Once I felt good about the programming, I let him and his wife take it over and it went smoothly! I do think it saves time. Not only that, but it allowed me to do other things instead of being attached to the beer gun for the whole canning night.

Latest posts

Back