Decoding Heineken’s pre-WW2 Rotterdam Pilot Brewery Beers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korev

Reaction score
I had a really great time chatting to Ron Pattinson about Decoding Heineken’s pre-war, WW2, Rotterdam Pilot Brewery Beers. We did a deep dive analysis of the beers brewed by Heineken's Rotterdam Pilot Brewery in 1935, with full recipe details for Heineken Pilsener, Export Pilsener, Münchener, and Bok Beers.

Check it out on YouTube

Cheers

I had a really great time chatting to Ron Pattinson about Decoding Heineken’s pre-war, WW2, Rotterdam Pilot Brewery Beers. We did a deep dive analysis of the beers brewed by Heineken's Rotterdam Pilot Brewery in 1935, with full recipe details for Heineken Pilsener, Export Pilsener, Münchener, and Bok Beers.

Check it out on YouTube

Cheers

Thanks for posting! I enjoyed a beer while my wife told me to shut up about Barkley Perkins and then promptly fell asleep due to all the historical details

She fell asleep of pure astonishment and joy I can assure you. She was floored during the discussion of the pilsner mashing scheme

Latest posts

Back