Deal: Extract kits under $18 delivered !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bark if you like this post

• Woof

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Meow

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Naaay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Passito

Reaction score
Heads up y'all deal hunters. I just purchased 4 kits for $71.77 postpaid which is $17.94 per kit ! Well below my $20 target.

I think this is a phenomenal deal so i have to share it.

These are all 5 gallon extract kits ; most all have 6 # gold lme, 1# grains and 1-3 oz hops and are 1.04x OG. Heres how i did it.

NorthernBrewer.com currently (2/16/18) has 10 kits under $20 as follows:
$18.51 for Extra Pale, Irish Red, Cream Ale and Spiced Winter.
$19.51 for Ami Wheat, Nut Brown, Irish Stout, Dawson Red, and Ak47 (note the ak is very low alcohol ; more like a purse pistol than an ak lol...) And
$19.99 for Block Party (this kit only includes yeast and p-sugar !!) Bonus here like getting both for only 48 cents more.

So if you choose say 3 of the $18.51s and 1 of the $19.51s you meet the $75 minimum by pennys $75.04 to get 15% off use code PREZ this weekend only until 2/19 !! This more than covers the $8 shipping leaving bottom line at $73.05 or $17.94 per kit delivered.

The kits are high quality name brand ingredients Maillard Malts from a reputable dealer. And they're guaranteed too. They say the Irish Red is their best seller.

Strike while the irons hot ! Time to stock up.

They have a few great deals. I was looking to get a Fat Tire and Sierra Nevada clone a few weeks ago, but they were about $40 each so I bought at Ritebrew. I checked Northern a couple days ago with the items still in my cart, and the prices were much lower, with a 15% discount as well. I may need to place a big order.

Back