Controller - automatic metered temp changes for controlled cooldown over extended period?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadjobrinus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'd love to do a slow cooldown on a steady basis over 60ish hours (e.g., 2F every 8 hours, total of 60-66 hours, as opposed to the pause overnight). Anyone know if there's an Inkbird or another common controller that has that function?

Cool, thanks man. As an aside....I know the guy who co-created Django. He's also a helluva gypsy swing player, studied with him a bit. You know, the style of 30's Paris acoustic jazz created by.....Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli.

From left, seated, many years ago: The late, great, big bear of a manouche violinist Tony Ballogg; Benoit Convert; Adrien Moignard, and Adrian. Bassist, Jérémie Arranger. Back yard of a small Chicago bar. Great bunch of guys.

93862273_153460692861152_4443959303476346880_n.jpg

Last edited:
I'd love to do a slow cooldown on a steady basis over 60ish hours (e.g., 2F every 8 hours, total of 60-66 hours, as opposed to the pause overnight). Anyone know if there's an Inkbird or another common controller that has that function?
Any controller with the soak and ramp function can do it. I have mine programmed with multiple profiles.

Looking at the user documentation it appears that via the RAPT Portal one can create quite complex fermentation profiles to store on the controller itself for future use. Should be at least as capable as my BrewPi "classic" systems...

Cheers!

Back