• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Virginia Complete All Grain Keggle Setup

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HogDragger

Reaction score
Where to begin....over the past year and a half I built a 10 gallon all grain system using three 15.5 gallon keggles. I love homebrewing and the system, I don't have a garage where I recently moved so brewing has become a huge challenge. Instead of continuing to drag everything around every time I brew, I'm going to sell my entire system and take a break until I have a dedicated space indoors and can purchase an electric system. Anyway, enough about me...

I am selling my entire system and the components. This setup would be ideal for someone who has been looking to upgrade to a 10 gallon all grain setup who also would like to begin kegging their beer. I have added a spreadsheet which shows most of the main items that come with the purchase. The pricing on the sheet is what I paid for everything. As you can tell, I have well over $3,000 worth of stuff on the sheet, which does not include a price for the bar, the kegerator, a filtration setup (Beerbrite), several extra kegs (10 total), labor, etc. It would cost someone upwards of $4,500 (at least) to purchase everything I am including new.

That being said, the items are all in good, workable condition-or better. I have no problems brewing with the setup and normally achieve between 75 and 80% mash efficiency; not bad considering I've had my water tested and, while tasty, it's not ideal for mashing (if you're wondering at this point why I "mash"/slam my water, you might need to start with a simpler system).

Anyway, I'm relatively firm on the price. I am currently using the kegerator-I have a Schwarzbier, IPA, and brown ale on tap. If someone wants to buy the system right away, they can have the beer or hang out for a little while for me to drink as much as possible before they take the rest! Also provides a good opportunity to see what a novice brewer can do with the system.

Please email me with any questions you might have. I am hoping I can help someone upgrade their setup without spending a fortune. I completely anticipate making myself available after the purchase to help anyone with questions regarding brewing with the system. While I am not trying to make a fortune (obviously I'm losing my a** if I sell at the price listed), I do not want to deal with lowballers. I am asking $2,000, and I've got a little wiggle room if someone shows up soon and takes it all off of my hands.

I do not want any help selling this and you should only contact me if you are very serious about purchasing the system. I also do not wish to split it all up, but if you are interested in a particular item/piece feel free to let me know. If whoever buys the system doesn't want that, I'd be happy to oblige. It is possible I can help with delivery to Richmond, VA, or somewhere relatively close, but I am not guaranteeing that-we would need to discuss the details beforehand. Also, I am not interested in any trades and I'm not shipping anything-too much hassle and cost.

Cheers!

Ronnie

DSC_0199.jpg

DSC_0198.jpg

DSC_0196.jpg

DSC_0197.jpg

DSC_0195.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

I realized I put a lower price on the Ebay website, so I wanted to update it here. I'll take $1,750 for everything-but the stuff is also all on ebay this week, so bidding could make it cheaper!

Cheers

Back