• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete 3 keg/tap keezer kit build your own.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rustynuts

Reaction score
I have a pending move and will not have room for my keezer so I have removed all my parts associated with with it and will sell as a kit. If it doesn't sell in a couple of days I will be more than happy to part out.
Kit: 2- 5gal ball lock keg
1- 2.5gal ball lock keg
3- Perlick 424SS faucets with 4" stainless shanks.
1- 4way air diverter with 3 shut-offs installed
2- secondary regs
1- high pressure primary reg with secondary attached for carbing
1- 5# co2 cyl with 2010 hydro (can substitute 20#)
1- Johnson controls digital temp control
Misc- will include all gas/liquid ball lock fittings/ line/ assorted misc fittings.
So everything you need for a quality Keezer build:) Used prices for all these pieces sold seperately is 550-650. I will sell for 400.00 plus actual shipping.
Happy Brewing!

keezer.jpg

keezer2.jpg

WMATEJKA picked it up today...Heck of a nice guy. I do have a 2.5 gal ball lock keg leftover that I bought new last year and only used to clean my Keezer liquid lines...I will sell it for 95.00. "CardinalsFan" has first dibs of course.

Thanks for everything Russ. Cleaned and reconditioned the kegs and kegged a Smithwick's clone in one. Tested the co2 tank and regs. All checked out and carbing up my two reds tonight. Cleaned the faucets and shanks. Think i might have to get one more co2 supply line since there were only 2 of those and 3 liquid lines, but other then that, all looks great. The 7g carboy is sanitizing right now and will be ready for a barleywine in the next couple days. Hit Morgan's Brewery for lunch, then the tour after. Thanks for the goods, the recommendation and the hospitality. Enjoy your travels.
Wes

Latest posts

Back